The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing the fast paced day to day operations of the Senate President’s office. We are seeking an energetic, proactive, quick-thinking, individual who is a problem solver and has strong attention to detail.
• Represent the Senate President to office visitors
• Provide administrative support to the Senate President’s office
• Draft, edit and proofread correspondence
• Manage the Senate President’s calendar
• Work collaboratively with the Chief of Staff & Majority Office staffers
• Address constituent inquiries
• Coordinate the dissemination of information to caucus members
• Efficient and organized, ability to meet all deadlines
• Comfortable with frequent change and shifting responsibilities in a multifunctional role
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
• Full time
• Please send your resume and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Friday, June 19th at 6:30 p.m. Resumes received after this will not be considered.